Friday, May 22, 2009

And, talking about cartoons........


The thundercats Ohhhhh¡¡¡ Do you remember that? I used to be the fan #1 whe I was a child. ThunderCats follows the adventures of the eponymous team of heroes, cat-like humanoid aliens from the planet of Thundera. The series begins with the dying Thundera meeting its end, forcing the ThunderCats (a sort of Thunderean nobility) to flee their homeworld. The fleet is attacked by the Thundereans's enemies, the Mutants of Plun-Darr and the spaceship fall down in the third planet where Mum-Ra .

Something that was fantastic is the sword mystical Eye of Thudera. The sword used to open the eye when the thundercats were in trouble. Lion-O's was the leader of the thundercats, so if you don´t remember of these heroes I´ll to tell you: Cheetara, Panthro, Tygra, WilyKit and WilyKat, and Snarf.

Mum-Ra was the evil wizard, Reptilio was an idiot and the Lunatacs too, but, this cartoon was so fun. I rememeber I used to play to the thundercats and I, of course, was Lion-O. I had a sword and i used to use ir against my brother.

Just to remember: Thunder¡ Thunder¡ Thundercats¡¡¡ OOHHHHHHH¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

2 comments:

Mr. Ruben said...

Hahahaha!

You're right! I also liked it very much. I really liked the chapters where Lion-O has to best all the other Thundercats in their separate tests, to become their official leader.

L!Z@NdR@ said...

ohh I remember that cartoon.. I used to watch it every single day with my siblings. I loved to say thunder, thunder, thundercats, ohhh!!! It was really nice..